The Council of Catholic Women is our umbrella board for many varied interest groups that meet days or evenings. The Council is a part of the Parish Life Committee. A printable brochure of all groups and contact information is available to download and is also on the rack in back of church and on the bulletin board in the Parish Hall. Contact group leaders for more information or email Susan Tribble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Friday Fellowship - Join us First Fridays after 9 am mass for stand alone programs featuring a variety of speakers and topics to enrich our faith. A light lunch follows the program for your chance to meet new women.
- Friends & Crafts - Knit, sew and crochet baby bonnets, chemo hats afghans and more. Creative ladies use their skills to enhance the lives of others through this group. If you knit, sew or crochet, your talent is needed for baby bonnets, chemo hats, afghans and more. We always need new ideas for the parish Harvest of Blessing fundraiser. You can work on projects at home if you cannot attend meetings on the second and fourth Wed. mornings
- Garden Guild - Garden, field trips, speakers, and help maintain the church ground and a charity garden. Share your interests in all aspects of gardening, field trips and speakers with other women. Help maintain our church grounds as your service project. Meet on the 3rd Mondays at 1 pm
- Madonna Circle - Moms host brunch and enjoy fellowship together. While the kids are in school on first Thursday mornings, moms meet to take turns hosting brunch and enjoying fellowship together
- Martha & Mary Circle am meets the 3rd Wed. morning of the month after 9 am mass. This year we are studying "An Adventure in First Corinthians, the Church and Christian Community by Dr. Tim Gray. As Pope Francis says "Christains are full of joy, they are not gloomy." Join other joyful women in learning more about our faith
- Mother Cabrini Guild - Discuss books and/or movies in light of current events. We gather to discuss, dialogue and enjoy fellowship with women who enjoy casual conversation about varying topics, including the current book we are reading. We are currently reading "The Maid" by Kimberly Cutter and will move on to "Cutting for Stone" , "A Walk through the Woods" and "Devils Dream." New members are always welcome as we love getting to know new people. We meet weekly at 10 am in the Resource Room and often go out for lunch after class.
- Scripture for Catholics - Diocesan-wide bible study by Dr. Ruth Queen Smith. This Diocesan-wide bible study is taught by Dr. Ruth Queen Smith, Pastoral Associate at John XXIII Parish at the University of Tennessee. We discuss the upcoming Sunday readings and other scripture. There is no homework but bring your bibles. This group gathers every Thursday in the Parish Hall after 9 am mass.
- St. Gabriel Guild - This group is for mothers of young adults - college age and older. We are using the book “Prayerfulness" by Robert Wicks. You never outgrow being a mother and needing the support of friends. We meet for breakfast at various spots on the first Tuesday of the month.
- St. Monica Guild - Scripture study-video/workbook series "The Law of Love-A Lecture Series on Deuteronomy"a video/book series by noted speaker, Beth Moore. Join us for fun and learning more about the Bible. We also volunteer at Ladies of Charity once a month. This group meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month after morning mass and the optional volunteer day is the fourth Tuesday.
Evening and Weekend Groups
- Altar Linen Society - . This is a service opportunity to help keep our supply of alter cloths, purificators, corporals, credence table cloths and hand towels ready for any mass. You can pick up the linens any time during your assigned time, launder, iron and return them at any time. You will be instructed as to proper care. We meet for dinner with our clergy once a year for fellowship.
- Bereavement Committee - Prepare and/or serve food for grieving families after funerals. This wonderful committee offers a luncheon after funeral masses at All Saints. Come and lend a hand by preparing a dish or helping to serve.
- Martha & Mary Circle (evening) - Please join us on the third Thursday evenings at 7 pm in the Resource Room as we discuss our chapter from the book, "Angels All Around Us." Lively discussion, prayer and snacks round out our meetings and we look forward to adding you!
- St. Gerard Guild meets the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7 pm in the parish nursery for mothers of infants. We are using the book "Imitating Mary." New moms are welcome
- Nursery Committee - Parish nursery for children under 4 years old. Have a love for children? Want to see some really cute little ones? We can always use hands in the parish nursery. You will just need the Virtus Child Protection Program training to join us.
- St. Catherine Circle - Scrapbook, cards, and other paper crafts. Love making crafts? Don’t have a clue how to craft? All are welcome to join us as we create new projects each month for ourselves and for others. Share your talents and learn new techniques. Childcare is available upon request. We meet the second Monday of the month at 7 pm
- St. Elizabeth Seton Guild - We are using a video study of Fr. Robert Barron's "Conversion." . We meet the 2nd Tuesday evenings at 7 pm from March through Nov and take winter off. No homework, just your presence as you’ll meet new friends and share your thoughts.
- St. Zita Book Club - This is a book study that runs for 6 weeks in the fall and spring (during Lent) of each year at 7 pm on Monday evenings. We are using the book "The Jesus Women" and we meet to share and discuss the chapters as well as to pray and support each other.
- Mary of Magdala Movers - Whether you are a walker, runner or marathoner, you can support each other in your faith and fitness goals using fitness logs,bible verses, group walking and monthly meetings. Please join us.
- Sisters in Scripture- On Wed. evenings, during the Faith Formation time period, moms meet to learn more about their faith and support each other.
- Nuestra Senora Manualidades y Tertulia-Conversamos mientras estamos haciendo manualidades. Compartimos conocimeintos de nuestra fe en especial de la Virgen Maria. Caridades Catolica y Ladies of Charity necesitan toda la ayuda que les podemos dar. Es un memento recreacional mientras ayudamos a otros.
- Harvest of Blessings - Annual parish fundraiser. The women of All Saints sponsor a combination bake/craft fair to share their talents and gifts for the benefit of All Saints Parish and other non-profit groups. We need you to make, bake, buy and visit!
- Advent by Candlelight - Annual Advent celebration. To begin your holiday season with a true sense of preparing for Christ, join us during this wonderful and enlightening evening. You may sponsor a table to decorate or join another table to meet new ladies. Watch for information in upcoming newsletters and bulletin.
- Supper and Stations Lenten Dinner - The first Friday of Lent has traditionally been the evening that the women serve meatless soups and salads and lead the Stations of the Cross using the booklet, Mary’s Way. We need cooks, servers and readers for this fun and spirit-filled evening.