We encourage you to participate in the
Friday Devotions of Lent
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament begins every Friday during Lent following the 9 am mass; and is closed by Benediction at 5:30 pm.
- There is Stations of the Cross each Friday at 6 pm in the main church.
- A simple Lenten Dinner is served each Friday in the Parish Hall following the Stations of the Cross.
- All Fridays during Lent are days of abstinence (no eating meat).
- Good Friday is a day of abstinence and fasting (no eating between meals).